Celebrate Dad in Anaheim! Father’s Day is around the corner, and Anaheim is the perfect place to celebrate the special men in your life. Take a look at a few of our favorite activities in and around Anaheim that make for the perfect gift for Dad.
Where to Buy Father's Day Gifts in Anaheim
Shopping for savings this Father’s Day? Check out the nearby Outlets at Orange for deals on gifts for Dad. Grab a new board from the Vans store or a drum set from Guitar Center. You’ll find a variety of fashion and footwear.
Give the Gift of Fun this Father's Day
Make last memories with Dad this Father's Day at one of the below family-friendly locations.
- The Island Golf Center: The recently renovated and family-friendly range is located on a water basin with floating targets at distances ranging from 50-250 yards. Buckets of balls and club rentals are available for an outing dad will appreciate. And don't forget to grab Dad a gift at the Golf Shop! You’ll also enjoy a full kitchen menu for lakeside dining. Sandwiches, burritos, pizza, and burgers fuel the fun.
- Angels Baseball: Make Father’s Day a home run with tickets to cheer on the Angels at Angel Stadium. Head to the Team Store to pick up your Halos swag. The New Era Stores offer custom embroidery on hats.
- K1 Indoor Kart Racing: If Dad wants to get his motor running, take him to K1 Indoor Kart Racing. The electric karts have way more power than other racers you may have experienced. The checkered flag is yours!
- FlightDeck: Take to the skies with a flight simulation center that puts Dad in the hot seat of a Boeing 737 or fighter jet.
Father’s Day Dining
Hungry for more ideas? Check out these Dad-approved dining locations for your Father’s Day.
- Anaheim Packing House: Downtown Anaheim’s citrus packing plant turned food hall invites you to a smorgasbord of flavor. Get a BBQ Pulled Pork or Spicy Fried Chicken Sandwich at the Iron Press or Poutine from The Kroft. Dad may want to spice things up with Cajun specialties from 206 BCE or cool off with a gelato pop from Popbar. Whatever flavor he’s into, the food stalls at the Anaheim Packing House have him covered.
- Craft by Smoke and Fire: Give Dad the night off from the barbecue and take him to Craft by Smoke and Fire for brisket or lamb rack. Craft meat smoked to perfection is paired with craft cocktails.
- The RANCH Restaurant & Saloon: For an forgettable evening, visit The RANCH where a special Father’s Day menu is available June 16-18th. Choose between Cape Grim Grass-fed Filet & Lobster Tail or Cowboy Ribeye to pair with the Father’s Day Founder’s Flight.
Father’s Day Beer-cations
You’ve taken a vacation and maybe even a staycation, but what about a beer-cation? When you spend your Father’s Day in Anaheim, it’s a beer-cation with dozens of craft breweries ready to welcome Dad. Explore the La Palma Beer Trail with a sprinkling of local breweries positioned along La Palma Ave.
Downtown, you can raise a glass to the hero in your life at Unsung Brewing Company with superhero-themed brews. Cross Anaheim Blvd. for the brand-new Villains Brewing Company.
Let Dad know how much you appreciate him with dining, gifts, and fun in Anaheim this Father’s Day.