Book spooktacular savings this Halloween! The Disneyland Resort welcomes the new season with themed decor, entertainment, and ghoulishly good food offerings starting September 3. For a limited time, you can save on the frightful delights when you book a stay at the Hilton Good Neighbor Hotels in Southern California. The special is filled with treats, no tricks, including:
- Daily food credit or premium WiFi.
- 5% savings of non-discounted single-day or multi-day tickets to the Disneyland Resort as compared to Main Entrance booth tickets.
- $10 Disney Dining Gift Card.
For more information, visit the spellbinding savings page here. But don’t delay! This deal is only available for stays through September 30, 2021!
Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort
Hauntingly great fun awaits you during Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort. As you stroll down Main Street, make sure to snap a photo with the gigantic Mickey Pumpkin. Note the hundreds of uniquely hand-carved pumpkin faces smiling down on you from atop the storefronts. Then, head to the Haunted Mansion attraction, if you dare. During the Halloween holiday, the ride gets a festive Nightmare Before Christmas overlay. Throughout the park, you’ll be delighted to see your favorite Disney characters in costumes of their own. When the sun goes down, Disney lights up the sky for the villainously fun Halloween Screams fireworks show on select evenings.
Disney California Adventure
Oogie Boogie invites you to enjoy the eerie happenings at Disney California Adventure. Cars Land puts Halloween fun in the fast lane with two festive attraction overlays: Mater’s Junkyard JamBOOree and Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-o-Ween. The new Marvel-themed expansion features its own Halloween attraction: Guardians of the Galaxy -- Monsters After Dark. Guests are also invited to enjoy the special-ticketed event, the Oogie Boogie Bash, filled with treat trails, costumed characters, and entertainment.
Get to Know Your Good Neighbor Hilton Hotels
- Hilton Anaheim: Conveniently located next to the Anaheim Convention Center and Disneyland Resort, the Hilton Anaheim offers Mickey-waffles and a full-sized Starbucks to start your day and rooms with views of the fireworks to end it.
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center: Elevate your fun with their rooftop swimming pool and family-friendly suites.
- Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove: Paint the roses red in wonderful, recently refreshed Hilton Garden Inn complete with its own golf course.
- SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim, Tapestry Collection by Hilton: A beautiful visit to Anaheim flourishes with the Anaheim Gardenwalk across the street and the Disneyland Resort just a mile away. Soak up more SoCal sunshine on the outdoor pool deck at SunCoast Park Hotel.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort: Your oasis awaits with poolside cabanas and bar, plus a splash pad. Flip your fins to the Disneyland Resort across the street.
- Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim Resort: Stay connected while relaxing with free WiFi and an onsite business center. When it’s time to unwind, enjoy the pool, fitness center, and restaurant.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort Convention Center: Be at the heart of the magic in the Anaheim Resort District. Unwind in your suite before fueling up for fun with free breakfast.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort - Convention Center: Make yourself at home sweet home at Homewood Suites, which is within walking distance to the Anaheim Convention Center and Resort District.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort - Maingate Area: Consider it your own magic carpet as you set aboard the free shuttle to Disneyland from this hotel, which is only two miles from the parks.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South: Stay like royalty in the all-suite accommodations with free breakfast at the Embassy Suites, the closest of the collection to the resort.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Anaheim Garden Grove: Close to numerous SoCal attractions including theme parks, beaches, and sports, the Hampton Inn & Suites features a swimming pool, fitness center, and more.
Hurry, don't miss your chance to enjoy Halloween Time at Disneyland® Resort by staying with a Hilton Good Neighbor Hotel. Book your spooktacular Anaheim vacation now.