We invite you to set your sights on Anaheim, California, where thrilling theme parks, vibrant cultural experiences, and unparalleled access to a world of wonder await. Let’s unravel the enchanting possibilities of your 2024 visit to Anaheim with an itinerary filled with joyful exploration. Here we go!
Experience the magic of the Disneyland Resort.
Days 1-2: Disneyland® Resort
Are you ready to make magical memories? The iconic Disneyland® Resort awaits! Plan for at least two days to explore both parks (but three would be even better!).
From nostalgic spins on King Arthur Carrousel to thrilling new adventures on Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, your days will be filled with awesome attractions. Don’t forget to mobile order your Dole® Whip and classic treats to keep you fueled for fun.
Don’t miss the seasonal offerings and limited-time celebrations planned for the year. Ahead of your visit, consider these events coming to the Disneyland® Resort in 2024:
- January 23 - February 18: Lunar New Year (Disney California Adventure® Park)
- February 17 & 24: Celebrate Gospel (Disneyland® Park)
- March 1 - April 22: Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival (Disney California Adventure® Park)
- April 5 - June 2: Star Wars Season of the Force
- April 26 - August 4: Pixar Fest
- August 23 - October 31: Halloween Time
- August 23 - November 2: A Celebration of Coco: Plaza de la Familia
- November 15 - January 2025: The Holidays Begin Here
Lunar New Year Celebration at Disney California Adventure Park.
Day 3: Sea the Sights
With Anaheim's proximity to numerous Southern California beach cities and a boastful 300+ days of sunshine, spend some time and SPF at the beach.
Some of our favorite beach day activities include:
- Beach bonfire with gooey s’mores
- Champagne cruise around the bay
- Kayaking or stand-up paddleboarding
- Explore tide pools
- Lunching at Pacific City or Shake Shack
Miles of pristine coastline are minutes away from Anaheim.
Day 4: Hit a Homerun
Start with a meal at a locally loved restaurant like Mama Cozza’s or a stop at the Anaheim Packing House, a historic citrus packing plant turned food hall filled with eclectic offerings for every palate.
Then, pre-game at one of Anaheim’s local breweries like Golden Road or Karl Strauss ahead of cheering on the Angels at Angel Stadium or Ducks at Honda Center. Consider a stadium tour or upgraded box seats to make it a night you’ll never forget!
Helmet Nachos at Angel Stadium.
Day 5: Add in Adrenaline Pumping Fun
Adventure-seekers, you’re right at home in Anaheim. Add these adrenaline-pumping activities to the itinerary!
- Shred the waves in nearby Huntington Beach
- Put the pedal to the metal of go-kart racing at K1 Speed
- Take to the skies with virtual flight simulators at FlightDeck Rogue Racing
As evening falls, wind down by taking things up a notch. Elevate your evening nightcap at one of Anaheim’s rooftop bars like RISE Rooftop Lounge or The FIFTH Rooftop Restaurant & Bar.
Soak up a sunset at The FIFTH Rooftop Restaurant & Bar.
Day 6: Treat Yourself to the Finer Things
Treat yourself to the best Anaheim has to offer with shopping and dining to end your visit to Anaheim. Souvenirs of your stay in Anaheim are a must. Pick up magical mementos in the Downtown Disney District, an open-air shopping and dining area requiring no theme park ticket. If you’re looking for high-scale options, consider a shopping trip to the globally-recognized South Coast Plaza, home to over 250 boutiques.
With your keepsakes handled, make reservations for a fantastic meal to end your trip. The Anaheim White House is a historic property filled with Italian classics. Another favorite is The RANCH Restaurant and Saloon, capturing the best of American regional cuisine.
Get out your calendar and plan your visit to Anaheim in 2024. Enchanting possibilities await when you vacation in a city of magic!