Redesigned Website Offers New Interactive Tools to Help Visitors Plan Anaheim Vacations, Meetings and Events
ANAHEIM, Calif. (April 20, 2021) – Visit Anaheim, the official destination marketing organization for Anaheim, is proud to announce the launch of its newly redesigned website. Created with the user experience in mind, the new site features an enhanced hotel, restaurants and attractions search, Yelp reviews, a plan your trip tool, translation in over 60 languages and a responsive design optimized for mobile.
With Anaheim welcoming an average of 24 million leisure visitors and 1 million convention center attendees annually, the revamped website encompasses everything needed to inspire a consumer to want to visit and book the destination. The new comprehensive site brings together the functionality and content desired by both vacationers and meeting professionals.
“Our main goal with the redesign was to create a more valuable, user-centric and interactive resource to make it easier for our visitors to learn and obtain valuable information about our destination,” said Jay Burress, president & CEO, Visit Anaheim. "This website redesign truly brings together all of Anaheim’s top selling points into one place and allows for each visitor to have a tailored experience to what interests them most whether it’s venue capabilities, meeting room square footage, hotel amenities, consumer reviews, and more.”
New features on the Visit Anaheim website include:
- New Trip Builder Tool: Web users can now “plan a trip to Anaheim” instantly using this new feature, allowing users to bookmark (or ‘favorite’) hotels, restaurants, and attractions they are interested in as they navigate their way through the site. When ready, users can revisit their list of ‘favorites’, see them on a map to gauge proximity, and even compare features. Users can also share their saved locations with family and friends using a site-generated URL.
- Enhanced Hotel, Restaurant and Attractions Search: Visitors can search for hotels, restaurants and attractions using very detailed parameters even down to amenities available.
- Yelp Reviews: Yelp rating and reviews are visible on applicable partner listing pages.
- Enhanced Meetings Venue and Services Search: The new website allows meeting professionals to search by the number of meeting rooms, total square footage, number of sleeping rooms and more, providing the exact solutions the website visitor is looking for.
- Compare Feature: In the Meetings section of the website, visitors can flag potential venues and later compare the properties side by side to zero in on the best venue for their event.
- Language Translator: Within the website footer is a tool that can instantly translate the entire website into over 60 languages.
- Responsive Design: Website fits on any device and is mobile optimized.
To begin exploring the new site, visitors can stay up-to-date on the latest Anaheim and industry news through Visit Anaheim’s Blog and What’s New, and then begin building a customized itinerary through the website’s new Trip Builder tool.
Visit Anaheim Contact:
Lindsay Swanson, Communications Director
About Visit Anaheim: Founded in 1961, Visit Anaheim is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit destination marketing organization. Visit Anaheim’s mission is to develop, market, and sell Anaheim to benefit the economic vitality of its neighborhoods. To learn more about Visit Anaheim, visit: www.visitanaheim.org and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.