The Westin Anaheim Resort Debuts as a Haven of Well-Being in the Heart of the Iconic California Destination
With modern design inspired by Anaheim’s historic orange grove roots, The Westin Anaheim Resort boasts state-of-the-art amenities for well-being and relaxation just steps from Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park
ANAHEIM, Calif. (June 2, 2021) – The Westin Anaheim Resort, a newly built AAA Four-Diamond premium property, debuts today as a relaxing haven of leisure and well-being steps away from Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park. With the essence of the hotel’s heritage and design rooted in Anaheim’s citrus history, The Westin Anaheim Resort occupies eight lush acres and offers spacious, upscale guestrooms and suites; the brand’s state-of-the-art signature WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio; flexible meeting and event spaces; a heated outdoor pool with five private cabanas; and seven distinct restaurants and bars including Anaheim’s largest rooftop bar with standout, magical views.
“We are honored to open our doors today and welcome the local community and guests alike to experience this outstanding property in an unrivalled location,” said Carmine Iommazzo, General Manager. “Our resort offers a high-end destination for those looking to be in the center of it all, while also providing a sense of relaxation and escape for every type of traveler thanks to Westin’s signature approach to Eating Well, Sleeping Well and Moving Well.”
DESIGN + ACCOMMODATIONS
Concepted by award-winning design and architectural firms Cobico, Michael Hong Architects, HED, and landscaping by Lifescapes International, Inc., The Westin Anaheim Resort is immersive and inviting, with stunning architecture, graceful awnings and elegant pavilions throughout the property. The design teams found inspiration for the hotel’s modern yet timeless interiors from Anaheim’s historic orange grove roots – layering in lush greenery and orange trees, warm and neutral tones, pops of gold accents and serene artwork. The outdoor spaces showcase hand-selected King Palms, Valencia Orange, Southern Magnolia, African Tulip and Gold Medallion trees, creating a stunning oasis for locals and guests.
The Westin Anaheim Resort features 618 guest rooms including 121 expansive suites with signature well-being amenities, including the Westin Heavenly® beds and bath features, most of which offer direct views of Disney California Adventure® Park. Standout accommodations include the Park View Suites, with 785 square feet of space equipped with separate living and dining area and a spacious balcony, as well as the Presidential Suite, an impressive 2,000 square-foot suite with two bedrooms, walk-in closet, 2.5 bathrooms, full kitchen, a living and dining room, and an oversized balcony stretching the length of the suite overlooking Disneyland® Resort.
The Westin Anaheim Resort provides guests seven unique culinary experiences throughout the property – from grab-and-go options to full-service fine dining. Led by Director of Food and Beverage Nicholas Kabetso and Executive Chef Mark Timms, the hotel’s epicurean offerings feature signature Westin programs, including Eat Well menus and Crafted at Westin beverages, shaped by regional flavors and cuisine.
- Tangerine Room (now open): The Westin Anaheim Resort’s signature restaurant, Tangerine Room, showcases fresh, modern Californian dishes celebrating local, seasonal ingredients and an extensive global wine list. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- RISE Rooftop Lounge (opening summer 2021): With spectacular views overlooking Disneyland® Resort, RISE is Anaheim’s only exclusive rooftop bar serving hand-crafted cocktails and Mediterranean-inspired shared plates with live music and entertainment daily, for resort guests only.
- Bar 1030 (now open): Savor light Californian fare and curated craft cocktails at Bar 1030, a rejuvenating space in the center of The Westin Anaheim Resort’s bustling lobby. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
- Bella’s Splash Pool Bar (opening summer 2021): Guests are invited to dine al fresco on the pool deck at Bella’s Splash Pool Bar, serving comfort foods children will love and wholesome options for the adults. Pair with refreshing smoothies and beverages for a relaxing poolside dining experience.
- Blossom Cafe & Market (opening July 2021): Fuel each day with gourmet coffee, fresh juices and smoothies, as well as artisan baked goods, sandwiches and other grab-and-go selections at Blossom Café & Market.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar (now open): Explore a modern approach to traditional steakhouse fare and discover Prime steaks, best-in-class seafood, innovative plant-based entrées and award-winning wines.
- Puesto (opening June 2021): The popular SoCal restaurant and bar will offer an innovative, elevated approach to authentic Mexican cuisine.
- Outdoor Pool: The Westin Anaheim Resort features a ground-level, heated outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool with five private cabanas, including an expansive 20x10 feet cabana with firepit for larger groups.
- WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio: Open 24/7, the 2,860 square foot WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio is outfitted with floor-to-ceiling views of the resort’s outdoor pool alongside state-of-the-art equipment including Peloton bikes, TRX functional training equipment, free weights and cardiovascular equipment. The hotel is also one of the first globally to feature the Westin brand’s new bespoke recovery station kitted out with devices from Hyperice, the expert in recovery technology.
- Westin Club Lounge (opening summer 2021): An exclusive space with both indoor and outdoor seating available to qualified Bonvoy members and guests where views of Disneyland® Resort can be enjoyed along with complimentary continental breakfast, mid-day snacks and beverages, savory bites and a bar with drinks available for purchase.
- Well-being at Westin: As part of the Westin family, The Westin Anaheim Resort offers signature programs and amenities as part of the brand's Six Pillars of Well-being: Sleep Well, Eat Well, Move Well, Feel Well, Work Well, and Play Well. This includes a Sleep Well Lavender Balm bedside amenity, a curated Sleep Well Menu, the WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio with Peloton bikes and TRX equipment, RunWESTIN™ three– and five-mile running routes, Heavenly® bath amenities, and streamlined clutter-free meeting workstations, just to name a few.
- Westin Family: The Westin Anaheim’s Family programs were designed to ignite wonder and spark curiosity. At check in, children will be welcomed with a Westin Family Travel Journal, a Local Activity Guide full of engaging activities for kids and special resort plush toy.
MEETINGS + EVENTS
The Westin Anaheim Resort is equipped with 47,542 square feet of expertly designed indoor/outdoor meetings and event space, catering to groups of all sizes with the highest level of technological capabilities and services. 23 event rooms and 18 spacious break-out rooms, including the grand 16,120 square foot Anabella Ballroom, offer state-of-the-art technology including color changing LED ceiling coves, remote control lighting and sound panels, large TVs in breakout rooms with video conferencing capabilities, and on-site Encore Global services available for all audio visual needs. Many of the hotel’s event spaces are named after original Anaheim orange brand labels, paying homage to Anaheim’s historic roots. The Westin Anaheim Resort is also located adjacent to the Anaheim Convention Center—a mere 500 steps to the entrance of ACC North, with a UPS Store located on-site at the hotel providing packing, shipping and printing services.
The Westin Anaheim Resort provides personalized concierge services, such as Disneyland® Resort theme park tickets available for purchase on-property and knowledgeable staff to assist with planning and recommendations as a Disneyland® Resort Good Neighbor Hotel. Easy access to transportation to and from the theme parks and other local attractions is available through Anaheim Resort Transportation, or ART, for a small fee with a stop located directly in front of the hotel. Multiple parking options are available to guests, including valet parking, electric car charging stations and easy access to a spacious covered parking complex for self-parking.
With health and safety top of mind, The Westin Anaheim Resort features elevated standards of cleanliness that follow Marriott International’s Commitment to Clean protocols, including the use of electrostatic sprayers to sanitize surfaces throughout the hotel.
About The Westin Anaheim Resort
Newly opened in June 2021, the AAA Four-Diamond hotel is a relaxing haven of wellness and renewal while being steps away from some of Southern California’s biggest and most popular attractions including Disneyland® Resort, Angel Stadium of Anaheim, the Honda Center and the Anaheim Convention Center. Featuring a modern design inspired by Anaheim’s historic orange grove roots, The Westin Anaheim Resort features 618 stylish guestrooms including 121 suites, a signature 2,860 square foot WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio, a resort-style pool, and seven signature restaurants and bars, including Anaheim’s only exclusive rooftop bar overlooking Disneyland® Resort. The hotel will also feature 23 meeting rooms totaling 47,542 square feet of customizable and high-tech meeting space including a 16,120-square-foot grand ballroom. For more information, visit The Westin Anaheim Resort website or follow the hotel on Instagram.
About Westin Hotels & Resorts
Westin Hotels & Resorts, hospitality’s global leader in wellness for more than a decade, empowers guests to transcend the rigors of travel while on the road through the brand’s Six Pillars of Well-being: Sleep Well, Eat Well, Move Well, Feel Well, Work Well, and Play Well. At more than 220 hotels and resorts in nearly 40 countries and territories guests can experience wellness offerings that include the brand’s iconic and award-winning Heavenly Bed, a game-changing gear lending program, TRX fitness equipment in the signature WestinWORKOUT™ Fitness Studios, delicious and nutritious menu offerings, and more. Stay connected to Westin on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Westin is proud to participate in Marriott Bonvoy™, the global travel program from Marriott International. The program offers members an extraordinary portfolio of global brands, exclusive experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments and unparalleled benefits including free nights and Elite status recognition. To enroll for free or for more information about the program, visit MarriottBonvoy.marriott.com.
About Wincome Hospitality
Wincome Hospitality is a division of Wincome USA, a privately-owned real estate investment, development and management firm based in Anaheim, California. The company is committed to elevating the hospitality experience through their core values: customer service, true partnerships with team members and deep connections to the communities in which they do business. Wincome USA’s portfolio includes hotel and office properties in Anaheim and Costa Mesa, California, and previously included assets in Texas and other regions of California. For more information on Wincome Hospitality, visit www.wincomehospitality.com.